‘I’m a mean, green eating machine.’
Preparation time: 5/10 minutes
Cooking time: 15 minutes
- One big avocado
- Two cloves of garlic
- Three tablespoons of lemon juice
- Black pepper to taste
- Dash of water
- Dash of paprika
- A handful of fresh basil
- A packet of spaghetti (cooked)
- Add all the ingredients to a blender and blend, blend, blend until smooth and creamy, then pour over pasta of your choice.
- Easy peasy right – and people say veganism is hard
- You can swap out lemon juice for lime if that is more to your taste
- I highly recommend adding some olives to the sauce, it’s excellent.
- I’m a little weird and I always serve this with salsa – it’s a taste explosion!