Makes: 10, depending on size
Preparation time: 10 minutes
Cooking time: 10 minutes
- 1 cup of peanut butter/almond butter or any nut butter of your choice
- 1 cup of oat flour – just get some oats and blend them into a fine powder and, hey presto, oat flour!
- 2 teaspoons of organic cold-milled flaxseed
- 1 teaspoon of nutmeg powder
- 1 – 2 teaspoons of cinnamon powder
- 4-6 tablespoons of sweetener or sugar of your choice depending on how sweet you want them
- Approx. 3-4 tablespoons of almond milk, or any vegan milk of your choice
- 1 teaspoon of salt, although this can be left out if you desire
- Firstly, pre-heat the open to gas mark 5.
- Then combine all the dry ingredients into a bowl and whisk well together (flax seed, oat flour, sugar, salt and spices).
- When these are well combined add the nut-butter and get your hands in there, mix, mix, mix! Then add the almond milk a little at a time until the mixture sticks together but not to you.
- Then roll the mixture into balls placing it on a tray lined with grease-proof paper and squish then down with a fork so they become flatter.
- Add the cookies to a pre-heated oven and let cook for around 10 mins. When they come out of the open they should still be a little soft, don’t worry leave them to rest for 5 minutes on the side and they will firm and still have a soft yummy inside!