‘For when Starbucks stops selling PSLs’
- 1 cup of plant milk – I recommend almond
- 1 teaspoon of ground turmeric
- 1 teaspoon of ground cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon of ground ginger
- 2 teaspoons of dark brown sugar
- ¼ of a teaspoon of ground nutmeg
Preparation time: n/a
Cooking time: 5 minutes
Nutritional value per serving:
- Calories, kcal 94
- Fat, g 3.5
- Saturates, g 0.5
- Carbs, g 15.9
- Sugars, g 8.5
- Fibre, g 3.2
- Protein, g 1.9
- Sodium, g 0.182
- Firstly, add the plant milk to a pan and heat.
- When heated, add the rest of the ingredients and whisk until well combined.
- Continue heating and whisking for 5 minutes until the flavour blends and the drink is frothy.
- Serve and enjoy!
- You could use any sweetener you want, it doesn’t have to be sugar; agave works just as well!
- The nutmeg is optional but recommended for an extra spice hit.