‘Because I’m one of those fat vegans?’
Preparation time: 10 minutes
Cooking time: 2-5 minutes
- Two or three frozen bananas
- Two normal bananas
- Two tablespoons pf cacao nibs
- One tablespoon of vanilla bean paste or vanilla extract
- Vegan Milk of your choice
- One tablespoon of carob or cocoa powder
- Firstly, blend the frozen and the normal bananas together until smooth.
- Next, add the carob or cocoa powder, vanilla extract or bean paste and cacoa nibs and blend for 30 seconds, so that the cacoa nibs are still chunky
- Add to a glass and, if desired, add some coconut whipped cream.
- Play around with flavours, if you’re not a massive chocoholic then add some fresh frozen strawberries and some strawberry jam instead.
- To make coconut whipped cream simply leave a tin of coconut milk in the fridge so the cream solidifies at the top, and then take this cream, leaving the water at the bottom of the tin ((which can be drunk if you want)) and then whisk until it looks like whipping cream.