'I scream, you scream, we all scream for nice cream!'
Preparation time: 10 minutes
Cooking time: 5 minutes
- 4-5 frozen bananas
- 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract
- Cacao nibs or vegan chocolate chips
Nutritional value per serving:
- Calories, kcal 377.6
- Fat, g 7.5
- Saturates, g 4.1
- Carbs, g 83.2
- Sugars, g 41.9
- Fibre, g 13.6
- Protein, g 5.8
- Sodium, g 0.004
- Firstly, add your frozen bananas and vanilla extract to your food processor and pulse until it’s smooth and resembles ice cream.
- Next, remove the mixture from the food processor and fold in the cacao nibs or vegan chocolate chips.
- Now serve in a bowl and top with nuts, seeds, more chocolate – whatever you want! Easy peasy, lemon squeezy.
- You can always add some other fruit, like blueberries or strawberries, frozen if you want chunks or fresh if you want purple or pink nice cream!
- It’s a fact that nice cream tastes best when you have it for breakfast – don’t believe me? Try it and see!