‘For when it’s too hot for a pie.’
- 2 courgettes, finely chopped or processed until it becomes rice like
- 1 pak choi
- 3 spring onions
- ½ head of romaine lettuce
- 1 bell pepper
- 1 tablespoon of pumpkin seeds
- 1 lemon wedge
- 1 tablespoon of miso paste
- 1 tablespoon of peanut butter
- 1 tablespoon of soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons of apple cider vinegar
- 1 teaspoon of garlic granules
Preparation time: 10-15 minutes
Cooking time: 10 minutes
Nutritional value per serving:
- Calories, kcal 85.2
- Fat, g 3.8
- Saturates, g 0.7
- Carbs, g 10.1
- Sugars, g 5.2
- Fibre, g 3.4
- Protein, g 5.1
- Sodium, g 0.430
- Firstly, chop all the vegetables, minus the courgettes, and combine in a salad bowl.
- Next, cook through the courgette and add the salad, mixing well.
- Then, add all the dressing ingredients to a frying pan over a medium heat, mixing to combine. Continue cooking until the dressing starts to become thick; add as much water as you need until the dressing reaches a preferable consistency.
- Finally, combine the dressing and salad, serve with a lemon wedge, and sprinkle with pumpkin seeds.
- You totally don’t need to put courgette in this, as I realise not everyone loves courgette as much as I do – it’s a great salad either way!