‘Sometimes the simplest way is the best way’
- 250g of coconut cream
- 200g of dark chocolate, or 1 big bar
- Flavouring of your choice (optional)
Preparation time: 15 minutes
Cooking time: 1 hour
Nutritional value per serving:
- Calories, kcal 182.6
- Fat, g 10.8
- Saturates, g 6.6
- Carbs, g 19.8
- Sugars, g 15.5
- Fibre, g 2.3
- Protein, g 1.6
- Sodium, g 0.008
- Firstly, melt the chocolate in a double boiler, mixing as you go.
- Next, pour the coconut cream, flavouring of your choice, if you’re using it, and the melted chocolate into a big bowl and mix until they are well combined.
- Now pour the mixture into smaller freezer safe ramekins and allow to freeze for around an hour.
- When they are ready, just pop them out of the freezer and allow them 5 minutes to warm a little – serve with chopped nuts or fruit.
- For flavouring, you could add a little vanilla, some orange zest, or even a dash of rum flavouring!
- I highly recommend serving theses with strawberries.