‘Because sandwiches can be eaten at anytime, anywhere.’
- 1 medium avocado
- 2 large tomatoes
- As much vegan cheese as you desire
- 4 rounds of a bread of your choice
Preparation time: 10 minutes
Cooking time: 5 minutes
Nutritional value per serving:
- Calories, kcal 478.8
- Fat, g 21.6
- Saturates, g 3.6
- Carbs, g 61.8
- Sugars, g 10.7
- Fibre, g 15.3
- Protein, g 16.9
- Sodium, g 0.635
- Firstly, slice the avocado and tomatoes for placing on your bread, and grate or slice your vegan cheese.
- Next, pop your bread in the toaster and wait until lightly toasted.
- Now assemble with the tomatoes and avocado on one slice of toast and top with the cheese. Leave the other slice plain, pop under the grill on a medium heat, until the toast is toasted to your liking and the cheese is nice and gooey.
- Finally, put you sandwich together and serve!
- I’d highly recommend, as always when dishes including cheese, the Sainsbury’s caramelised onion cheese, as reviewed here. It’s heavenly!
- I feel this sandwich is best served with a generous portion of tomato ketchup.